– Do you remember everything ?
– Everything…hmmm… you mean… of what happened in there ?
– Most of it, I think. I guess
– Do you want to talk about it ?
– Would you like to see her again ? We’d love to have you two again in the same room. Under control of course
– Well, if you change your mind, let me know. Well… once we catch her
– Oh, she’s not under your « control », huh ?
– Not yet. Question of time
– I doubt it’ll happen
– But… you…
– I didn’t find her. She did find me.
– I see…
– Not sure you do
Tom had a short smile. John continued
– All I want is to sleep, now. At least try
« Thirty-two nights », John Arnyeck, Lost Editions, 402p.